For people in Sydney only really. This is an email I sent to all Australian contacts, if you didn’t get it sorry, please read below –
Hello everyone at work, sorry if I don’t know you or you don’t know me, I’ve used an amalgamation of mailing lists to create this ‘super email list’ or people I may/may not know, apologies if you get this email multiple times.
Sorry to interrupt you from browsing the web or whatever people do in the working week nowadays. This email contains a few things of interest to keep your working day more enjoyable –
1. The average American consumes enough caffeine in one year to kill a horse.
2. I am leaving Australia on 3rd May at 15h45 from Sydney Airport for Japan, a year to the day I arrived. The last weekend before that is that of the 30th April. Please try and keep the evening of Saturday 30th April free as it would be a great opportunity for a final farewell. I am thinking of going to Café Pacifico in East Sydney. Please let me know if you are able to attend on this evening so I can book something. If this falls through then maybe another trip to Paradise Karaoke!!! (http://g2007.com/blog/gary/archives/000107.html)
3. I have some stuff that I am not going to post back to UK and seems stupid to throw away as it may have value to you. I am not going to sell it neither. Here is currently what I have on offer to anyone interested –
* Two four man (or women) tents
* Two inflatable things you sleep on in a tent
* Two sleeping bags
* Piezo Ignition Gas Top thing (for the little gas mate cans)
4. G2007.Com will continue to provide info of travels around Canada and Japan and when I get back to England it will probably just be me reminiscing about the good life in Australia. Also check out REDACTED for additional entertainment from REDACTED.
5. Less than 3% of Nestlé’s sales are for chocolate.
6. I have purchased a ticket back to Sydney from London via Singapore that I have to use (as stated in the T&C) within a year. So if I dont see you now I’ll see you next summer on the beach!!
7. I have what looks like $50,000 in 5c, 10c, 20c and 50c denomination in a bag in my room; does anyone know a good cause I can donate this to? (replies like you could give it to me! will be ignored).
8. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he didnt wear pants.
Thanks for your time,